Thursday, March 31, 2011

I made an oopsie!

I've got to apologize for the last post. I'm going to eat my words on this one. Even though it was meant to be sarcastic and funny, it was also judgmental, and that is not a kind of person I want to be. One comment in particular made me think. I don't know who "Jessica" is, but she hit the nail on the head.

"How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?"  -Matthew 7:4

I do drive a big honkin' Texas sized SUV. And its gas mileage is nothing to brag about, believe me. So, I'm going to eat some humble pie on this one and use it as a lesson that NO ONE is perfectly "green" expect for the man who created our earth. 

We all try to do what we can to make changes. And hopefully we all try to continue to add to those changes and do more. Next time, I will do my informing and leave the judging to the man upstairs  ;) And I promise to work on my eye-rolling. But that's the best you're gonna get out of me today. I just changed my trays on my Invisalign (the equivalent of getting your braces tightened) and my poor teeth are killing me! :((( Boo!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment