Friday, December 3, 2010

Yipes!

The posting has been sporadic, I know. And I'm sorry. You know how things get during the holidays. Also, I haven't been answering a lot of my emails because they are no longer going straight to my phone. I finally gave in to the touch screen madness and got a droid. I don't do Apple. Long list of reasons which I don't care to explain right now.


Anyways, I got the Droid Pro phone and while I like it, it doesn't push my all of my email the way my Blackberry did. Boo. :( So, I promise, I'm not ignoring you or your comments. I just am not getting them unless I check in on my laptop and who gets emails on their laptops anymore? Sheesh.

Stick around though. I have some cool giveaways and reviews coming up. Yay! :)

Hope everyone is having a joyous season so far! :)

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment