Thursday, December 30, 2010

Right now..

... I'm thinking of my "word" for 2011.


... I'm mourning the holiday season and all that goes with it. Extra friendly smiles, the connection that we are all in this together, even the hustle and bustle. It makes me feel the 'aliveness' that I desperately seek come January when it's cold and dark.

... I'm learning the ins and outs of one of my Christmas gifts from my mama and daddy.


... I'm itching to start a new knitting project, but can't decide what to do. Socks, perhaps? lol :)


 


... I'm wondering what I can do liven a boring living room mantle. It just looks so plain now that all the Christmas greenery and pretties were put up. :(


... I'm excited about celebrating my sissy's 29th birthday today! She got some new wheels for Christmas, too! :) Happy Birthday, Sissy- I love you mucho!

... I'm still recovering from my wisdom teeth extraction. All four are gone and my mouth suddenly feels much roomier.

... I'm nursing some hurt pride from an olive branch I extended to a "frenemy" that was undoubtedly ignored. People can argue over the silliest things and despite my absolute stubborness, I'm realizing that life is way too short.

And because life is indeed, too short, I'm getting off the computer to spend time with Southern Hubby.

Have a great night, y'all! And a very Happy New Year!



PS Today I'm linking up to Thrilling Thursday over at Paisley Passions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment