Friday, July 23, 2010

In 86 days...

...I'm hoping to be cooking Southern Hubby his breakfasts here.

 In 86 days, I'm hoping to be greeting my guests at this door.


In 86 days, I'm hoping to be moving furniture up these stairs.


In the next week, I'm hoping we get some brick and stone up.

After the next 86 days, we will be in mid-October. That is the estimate that our builders gave us to have our home completed. I'm chomping at the bit. I literally cannot wait. 

I'm dying to be 'home'. I can't wait to bake again. I want to set up my craft room. I want to entertain again. I want to sit in our backyard with a glass on wine on cool nights. I'm so excited to do all the things that make a home a home.

But I'm trying to remember that this is a good problem situation to have. I need to look at the bigger picture here. My waiting is nothing compared to some people's real problems. But patience is something that I've always struggled with. I'm praying and working on it, cause that's about all I can do.

Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content.
                                                          —Philippians 4:11
 

No comments:

Post a Comment