Monday, July 26, 2010

Fabric Scraps and Wine Racks

Last week I found myself working on my rag quilt from many months ago.  Y'all know how long it takes me to complete projects, right? A long time. I got the idea from one of my favorite Southerners, Amanda, from Kevin and Amanda. Love this girl. I'd move next door to her if she were in Texas.

Speaking of Amanda, she's the genius behind Fonts for Peas. If you missed it the first time around, she turned my handwriting (named after my babies) into a font. Click here to be taken to where you can download it.

In house news...this weekend workers began bricking and doing the stone work. The cabinet designer emailed us the final design plans for the kitchen and bathroom cabinetry at the end of last week. We corrected a few things, added a wine rack, and sent them back. They're scheduled to go in mid-week. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

Thankfully, the builders gave us September 30th as our closing date. I could not have been more excited. It made my weekend. That leaves us roughly two more months in this apartment. Can I get a hallelujah?

Hope everyone had a great weekend, too. :) Oh, and stay tuned for a fabulous giveaway on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment