Tuesday, March 16, 2010

5

On March 12th, Southern Hubby and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's already been 5 years. Five years of love, laughs, inside jokes, corny pet names, tears, burnt cakes, traveling, adventures, prayers, family memories faith sharing and lots more. It's been an incredible ride. And he is an incredible man. I love him so very much.


Each year we take a trip to celebrate our anniversary. This year, due to Southern Hubby's work schedule, we have to postpone the trip until May. Needless to say I was super bummed about it, but we got a surprise the day after our anniversary.

We purchased a house!

It was not expected at all! But we fell in love with it! We're actually building again, so we can't start construction until our current home sells. I'm asking for mucho prayers from my blogger girls that we sell our house, if it is His will. It would be much appreciated.

We've had anywhere from 1-3 showings each day since it went on the market last Tuesday, so I hope that's good news. I don't want to spill anymore secrets about the new house and jinx anything. I'd just love your prayers and positive thoughts.

I'll keep y'all posted!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment