Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What the Font?!

S
ee what happens when I have insomina?
I start looking at all kinds of things on my Blackberry and Twitter and just can't stop. Heaven help me if I venture over to Facebook.

Which leads me to the first edition of my {hopefully not re-occurring} Southern Insomniac's Find o' the Night! I found this sweet website while blog hopping. Scrolling through my tiny phone screen wasn't enough so I had to get out of my warm bed to see it up close!

Enter graphic designer, Jessica Hische. Each day on her website, Daily Drop Cap, she gives us one super cool decorative initial capital to beautiful our blogs with. Ummm, love. her. seriously.

I think graphic designers and typographers are some of my creative heroes. And the ones that give away their stuff for free, well, I just want to marry them. {Ahem, Kevin and Amanda. love you, too.}

credit: Jessica Jones

Go check her out and I promise you'll heart her just as much as I do! :) Hopefully it's a much more sane time of day that you're scrolling through her beautiful work. As for me, I'm gonna give the sleep thing another shot. Night!

PS- Don't forget to sign up for my latest giveaway! Enter here: Mend Mark of Love bracelet Giveaway.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment