Monday, November 8, 2010

Some Fall Decor

As promised, here are some more fall pictures. I just put a couple of doo-dads here and there just to get in the fall mood. I was so beat from unpacking that I really didn't feel like going all out and getting every single decor tub out. And believe me, there are many tubs.

I'm still working on the mantle. Well, scratch that. Replace working with giving up. I threw up some garland leaves and stuck in a couple of fall picks and called it good. Like I said, I'm a bit housed out right now.

This season, Martha I am not.

 "Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree." -Emily Bronte

Really loving this quote right now. So poetic. So perfect for this season. Did I ever mention to you how in love I am with chalkboards? I got this one from Hobby Lobby then stained and shabbied it up a bit. Easy peasy.


Okay, so I know the scarecrow guy is a Halloween decoration and isn't supposed to be out but I couldn't help it. He's so dang cute.


I'll be back with some mantle pictures if you'd like. But I promise, it won't blow you away. :) Glad I have a month break until Christmas decor time comes around. Lord help me with that one. ;)

See y'all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment