Thursday, November 18, 2010

My New Lovey


I've been wanting a bike for the longest time. I had been looking forever and couldn't decide so I put it on the back burner. Then Southern Hubby decided to surprise me a couple of weeks ago with this beauty. :) {For those that might ask, she's a Micargi Beach Cruiser Rover}

Isn't she precious?! I love her so!

He also got a cute wire basket that is perfect for holding things like a Blackberry, some ugly pink gloves, and a garage remote. :)

I'm wanting some other cool bike accessories.


I'm really digging this custom basket liner from Betty's Basket Liners. Can you imagine all the goodies I could put inside?




And I think I might want a plain bell like this so I can put a monogram sticker on it. Pretty clever, huh?

There are so many other things I want to do to 'me' up my bike... a new seat, some pretty handle bars, a cup holder (for the trips to Starbucks)...The world is my bike oyster!

The only thing missing is a cute name! I need suggestions... help!


Hope everyone has a great weekend! Southern Hubby and I have plenty of bike riding to do. ;)

PS- Don't forget to check out my awesome giveaway! :) It ends on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment