Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rolling Stone Magazing



I'm sure a lot of y'all have heard the news since I twittered the heck out of it (I was so excited!) But Dave Grohl, the lead singer for Foo Fighters and member of the band Nirvana, was featured in the December 10th issue of Rolling Stone magazine. And he happens to be wearing a charm that I made him!! Yes! Her Southern Charm is officially on Dave Grohl's neck!! lol! We were all so crazy excited!



I've zoomed in a little for you so you can get a clearer shot. It's the one circled. He wanted the Austin Framed Disc with the first letter initials of his wife and two daughters. I think it's so sweet and adorable that he wears it. ;)

I also wanted to mention that anyone was thinking of ordering a necklace from Her Southern Charm, please do so TODAY! I'm going to close up shop for the month of December. We are so bogged down with orders and I'm trying to fill them just as fast as I can, but I can't seem to keep my head above water. (Hence me being MIA lately.) So that I don't become a Grinch and miss all of the holiday season, I need to be able to get caught up- which means I can't take any more orders after today. I'll re-open sometime in January.

Hope y'all are enjoying the season!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment