Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm a Nesterhead

I'm sick.


The nauseous, head feels like someone's drilling in my ear, constantly have to sleep sort of sick. And mother in law is still in town, so I've been missing out on all the fun shopping and dinners.





But here's a bit of good news... the Nester is featuring moi in her post today. Please tell me you've not been living under a rock and have heard of the Nester...she's quite fabulous.

Anyway, head on over there and put your name in to win a Her Southern Charm necklace just in time for the holidays!

xoxo


PS- THANK YOU THANK YOU to all my blog reading loves who have been so sweet in the comments section. I love recognizing your names and I do read each and every one. I seriously have the best readers ever! Smooch!

No comments:

Post a Comment