Friday, November 13, 2009

Churchill ASAP!

Hey y'all! Thanks so much for all the sweet emails and comments. After my second doctor's visit, they decided that not only do I have bronchitis (which apparently takes forever to clear up) but I have a bad sinus infection on top of that. These past couple of weeks have been horrendous. Seriously.

Anyway, I've got a ton of things waiting for me when I get better...mounds of laundry, many HSC orders, and sweet Churchill!!!! I took off the donations icon as I'm no longer accepting them. If you missed all the mess, basically, I was unable to get most of the donations as I had to attach my bank account to the paypal. To me, that seemed a bit fishy. I wouldn't want to send money to some crazy dog lady whose bank account was attached to the donations page and I'm assuming y'all wouldn't want to either!! So... I'm praying those who got their donations back sent them in via snail mail. (I still have a list of the names for the drawing.)

As soon as I can get to it, I'll tally up the total of donations AND get the winners of the drawing out. We had sooo many good sponsors and soooo much awesome goodies. I can't wait to see who wins!!!

Click here for updated news on Churchill. ;)

Thank you again for opening up your wallets to sweet Churchill.

Happy Friday and thanks for your patience. I'll be back up and blogging again soon, I hope!! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment