Sunday, November 22, 2009

Churchill Winners!!

I'm so sorry  I am finally getting around to this. As you can imagine, the holidays have been keeping me busy. I've had so much around the house to catch up on after being sick for almost 2 1/2 weeks. I don't even want to think about the laundry pile that is slowly getting smaller or the fridge that is practically empty.

Anyway, on to the winners!

The winner of Swag Bundle #1 is.... LISA W. from Valdosta, GA.


The winner of Swag Bundle #2 is...ANNA S. from Germantown, TN

The winner of Swag Bundle #3 is...KATHLEEN F. from Charlotte, NC

Winners, please contact me! Again, thank you SO much to all the winners and those who donated to the swag bundles. Y'all are amazing! :) From the bottom of my heart, thank you, thank you! I plan on calling SA Animal Services tomorrow to see how Churchill is doing. I will report anything I find! :)

xoxo
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment