Friday, August 13, 2010

Year in Pictures

August 9th

I've been wanting to do a sort of daily photo diary for the longest time. I know you've seen them, they're everywhere on Flickr. A person documents their year by snapping one picture- good, bad, boring, exciting each day for 365 days.

Some people do self portraits, but alas, I am not that brave. Nor do I look put together every single day. (Did I mention it's 105 here in Texas today and I don't have a drop of makeup on?) So I'm forgoing the self-embarrassment.

August 11th

I tried it once at the beginning of this year and lasted 3 weeks. OK...two and a half.

But instead of waiting till next New Years Day to start, I figured I'd give it another shot mid August. Why not? There are not a set of rules I'm bound to.

 August 12th
      
And maybe I'll post my pictures each Friday? We'll see.

Hope everyone has an awesome Friday the 13th. ::insert creepy music here::  


No comments:

Post a Comment