Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Do-Over

Well, I think I'm going to have a do-over post for yesterday. I've decided that I seriously don't have to time to worry about prying snoopers, jealousy, pettiness and the like. I'm not going to worry about it anymore. I've seriously tried really hard to rise above this, but sometimes negative people will drag you back down into their messes.

I've gleaned so much from blogging and have met some awesome girls, so I don't want to leave this just yet. I love sharing but I think I may just have to hold back some...at least until I don't see certain people visiting me anymore. (Isn't it great being able to see who visits you?)

As for tonight, this is what I have planned...

We've been so busy with house stuff, I haven't even had time to read my magazines. Lordy, that is so not like me! So, I've got dinner in the oven, Ghost Hunter re-runs on the TV and some delicious sangria waiting for me. I hope you all have as lovely a night as I plan to have. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment