Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Today...

... I will be completing my second day of training of the Couch to 5K program. My first day's training kicked my butt. Thank God, I had my Polar F7. It really did help keep me going and I was able to see how many calories I'd burned afterwards. 804 kcals, baby! Worth every cent I paid for it!

... My throat is hurting a bit but I'm more focused on Southern Hubby who is really a sicky-poo right now.


... I finished my J.Crew wanna be ruffle shirt. It cost me $7. Much less than the one I was going to get from J. Crew. I got the shirt at Joanns and used some old knit shirts that I found in my Goodwill pile. It was pretty easy to make. If anyone would like a tutorial for it, let me know and I'll see if I can get one up! 

... I got a surprising email from a national cable TV station with an interesting opportunity. Hmmmm...


 ... I'm wishing I had a couple leftover Superbowl cookies I made last weekend. But not enough to have to re-clean up the mess they made during the last round.


.... I plan on doing the same thing I did last night. Have a cup of tea, read, and work on some knitting. Yes, I'm a gal in my late 20's. No, I do not spend my nights in bars anymore. And I like it that way, thankyouverymuch! ;)


... I dreaming of another ruffle project to do. So many possibilities!

Today will be a good day. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment