Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Making me smile...

With the stress of moving, consolidating our belongings, and apartment living with two yappy dogs with teeny tiny bladders, I've been finding it hard to grab joy.

*** Thank you for allowing me that bit of whiny, spoiled talk. I do realize there are way bigger problems in this world than me having to take my dogs out a million times each day (did I mention it was a second floor apartment??!) but I just had to get it out. ***

But here are a couple of things that have been making me smile lately...

Dreaming of being a full time RVer like this super cool chic.
(although I doubt we could ever make that huge a transition)

Ravelry.
Facebook for knitters and crocheters. I'm in the middle of learning how to knit socks! Let me know if you're on it.

Words with Friends.
Do you play?

Writing with pencils instead of pens.
Seedless watermelon
Sonic ice.
My sweetie.

Anything making you smile lately?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment