Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Journal Painting


Last summer I participated in a collaborative online journal called, :echoes:.

we are inspired by the moments in our days. in this space we will capture those moments, save them to revisit another time, share them with each other and with you.

we will use images, words, and a variety of other media to preserve these fleeting memories.

Using simple watercolor paints I documented the lazy summer days. Although they haven't started it again this year (I sure hope they do!) I'm jumping right in. I desperately need that 15 minutes each day to just sit and think and write and draw. Call it cathartic if you will, but it does help.

I invite you to try it. No fancy tools needed- just some brushes, a pad and watercolors. And share your work. I've found the blog community is so full of creative minds. Sometimes it just blows me away. So share your talent.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment