Friday, September 24, 2010

Some Halloween Invitations

Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. Usually Southern Hubby and I go all out with our annual Halloween party invites. We've done these and these in the past on our own, without her kit. It's a bit more expensive and very time consuming, but I just don't like write-in invitations. (No offense to those who do the fill-in invites, they're just not my style.)

This year I didn't have much time to make any elaborate invitations, so I scoured Etsy and was thrilled when I came upon Loralee Lewis & Co. Her shop if FULL of delightful invitations and various paperie. I fell in love with her Haunted Mansion Collection and fell even more in love with her reasonable prices!

Once I got them in, I did a little happy dance (seriously- ask SH) cause they were perfect!


I knew that invites this beautiful had to be properly addressed, so I got out my calligraphy pen and purchased some Dr. Ph. Martin's Bombay India ink in a dark orange from a local art store- perfect for my black envelopes!

As you can tell, I'm such a nerd when it comes to this holiday! It's something about the changing cooler weather, the yummy smells, and the State Fair of Texas... just puts me in an awesome mood!



Hope everyone is doing well out there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment