Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My tan is peeling

While we're ridiculously busy around here, I thought I'd stop by a moment to share a couple of pictures from my "Sad-to-see-30-but-I'm-hoping-this-pina-colada-will-help" trip to the Dominican Republic. We had an absolute blast even though this Texas girl was melting on the first day.


I got an awesome tan, but am currently in the dreadful process of peeling. Boo to peeling tans.



We close on our old house this Friday, so we're in the middle of packing everything up and moving into our temporary home at the apartments. We released the contingency on the new home on Mother's Day so we're looking forward to beginning to see some action on our lot! Exciting but stressful times ahead!

I'll check in after the move cause without a house to clean, I'll have plenty of time for bloggin'! Hugs and kisses to you all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment