Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Prayer Basket


For this type A kinda gal, it made my face squish each up each and every time I had to go searching for a pen or my Bible whenever I wanted to start my quiet time each morning. It made no sense that my books and materials were everywhere, but aside from stacking them on a kitchen counter or in the office, I didn't quite have a solution.

 After browsing some fun sites, I read about the prayer/quiet time basket. Ummm, why in the world did I not think about this? A pretty basket to put everything needed for that special time was a perfect solution.

What's in my quiet time basket?

  • my bible
  • my prayer journal
  • pencils, pens and highlighters
  • post-it notes
  • devotional books


I keep this right in my living room because the basket I chose blends in with my decor. Simple, easy and perfectly organized- just grab your basket, find a quiet spot and start spending some time with God.

Win-win in my book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment