Friday, May 20, 2011

Could you do this?

{Photos by Christa Taylor}

Could you rock the same little black dress for 100 days in a row? Sure it's a staple in any wardrobe, but one hundred days?

This girl can. And she is.

Elaini has no idea who I am, but her blog caught my eye when her plight was retweeted. She's doing it to raise money for an orphanage in India (which as some of you know is near and dear to my heart.) And she's posting a picture every single day of her ensemble.


Her creativity and imagination blow my mind. She puts some darn cute outfits together. Please check her out and donate money or accessories if you feel so inclined.


For real, how cute is she?!

In other news, this week was crazy. Like really. Family craziness, which is the scariest kind. I'll spare you the deets, but suffice it to say I completely forgot to pick the winner of the Her Southern Charm giveaway. Random.org picked Miss Baily Jones....Congrats girl! After looking at her blog, I'm totally in love with her laid back vibe. Can we be friends in real life?! ;) Email me and we'll get started on that necklace of yours!


Ok, so I snuck on last picture in. But, I had to- this one is my favorite! Blessings and luck to you, Elaini. I truly hope you reach your goal and will be praying for you along the way! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment