Thursday, May 12, 2011

More Confessions

So, besides being a straw junkie, I'm also a chapstick junkie. Turns out this isn't really as rare a disorder as straw hoarding is, {as so many girls out there suffer from this affliction} but it is a disorder nonetheless.


It all started innocently enough. I was catching up on my favorite Brown Girl's blog and came across this post of a wonderful and new chapstick that I had yet to try. As soon as I saw it at my local Tarjay, I snatched it up. Southern Hubby rolled his eyes as he always does and commented that I'm a marketer's dream. Slap some chapstick into a ball, package it in a weird egg looking thing, and I'm sold. {{And I was. I love it! Get you some, for reals.}}

This lead us to search for all the chapstick I had in the downstairs part of our house. I knew where where I kept my treasures- in the junk drawer, in the pocket of my aprons, in my bedside table, and one in my desk. This is what we found.


Please keep in mind that this hoard did not include:
  • in my car,
  • in my craft room upstairs,
  • in the media room,
  • in my camera bag
  • or in my purse.
Methinks I need some help.

PS. Don't forget to enter my Her Southern Charm giveaway to win a $50 gift certificate!! It ends May 16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment