Thursday, March 4, 2010

Update, updates!!


This should have been done months ago, but you know how life sort of gets in the way. But I finally got (force myself to make) a little bit of time to update the shop with new designs! Truth be told, I was supposed to have been working on the Beth Moore bible study homework my women's group at church, but something's gotta give. Tis my life, I guess.

I've got a couple more that I need to put up but it can be quite time consuming. Oh, how I wish I had a computer tech fairy that updated my site regularly. I'm no good at it and am very computer illiterate. It takes me a heck of a lot longer than it would a techie.

Okay, okay, I guess I'm done whining now. With my business, the move, the packing, the searching for a new home, ect, life is getting quite hectic for me.




I also wanted to thank all you that have emailed me kind and supportive words or left sweet comments. I really do appreciate everyone's supportive thoughts.After much thinking and praying, Southern Hubby and I have decided to scale back on our home search. In light of recent events in the world, hand scraped wood floors and exposed wood beams have become quite meaningless to us. We'll still be moving because we feel the timing is right, but we're not as concerned with all the extravagances as we once were.

Hope everyone is having an awesome week!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment