Saturday, July 4, 2009

Winners, Meekness & Firecrackers

Sorry for the delay! We've been running around trying to get things ready for my family who are coming over tonight to celebrate. I got a few minutes to pick a winner via Random.org. And the lucky winner is...

Comment #5: MISTY from Pierce Babies!

Congrats, Misty! Email me with your address and I'll get it over to Lauren. Many thanks goes to Cotton Candy Shop for sponsoring this giveaway. Love, love their clothes! Makes me wish Lauren had a department for my furry babies! Wouldn't they look fabulous in that whale jonjon? :)

I also wanted to catch some of y'all up as I royally messed up my feeder when I tried to be blogger-tastic and set up a Feedburner account (even though I had no idea what the heck a feeder is or what I was doing.) So, if you had me on your blogroll, it's looked like I haven't updated in forever. Anyway, I've been doing a little series on the virtue of meekness and my struggle with incorporating it into my life. Catch up on the posts here:


I also wanted to wish everyone a safe and very happy 4th of July. :) Here's to many sparklers, cupcakes, burgers, and stars and stripes!

Happy Independence Day!
xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment