Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Organization Sheet

Good morning Ladies! What's for breakfast? (I made Southern Hubby these yesterday and they were delish!)

After a mailbox full of emails about my organization sheet, I wanted to remind new readers that I did indeed write about it. You can find the post here. I'll try to upload it to Adobe again, but at least you'll get the gist of it and can model your own. I hope that it brings you as much help as it has me. In fact, I am filling mine out for the day right after I blog! :)

I also wanted to let you home decor goddesses know that I added a decorator's fabric folder into my household binder. I stapled all the fabrics that I've used, or have thought about using. Then I punched some holes in it, stuck it in my binder and voila! For those that are avid garage sale and thrift store shoppers, this might be a good idea to carry around when out on those shopping trips. No more wondering if something you have your eye on will match the current colors in your home! Eeasy peasy.

And one more tidbit, for those who asked me to notify them when they were on sale, I've added two new necklaces to my shoppe- The Carolina Initials Necklaces and the Aniston Littles Necklace. Be sure to check them out! More darlings to come soon!

Happy Hump Day!
xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment