Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Savoring today

These are the moments this homemaker dreams of...

The kitchen is clean from the breakfast rush. The dishes are washing. Cups of coffee have been consumed. Laundry is folded. The pups are quietly sleeping in their comfy beds. (I even had a few quick moments to knit this morning.)

So, I figured I'd take advantage of this time to blog.


As of right now, we're still in the midst of getting the house in order. I'd say the downstairs is about 90% finished. We just had some built-ins installed in a space that was wasted and I finally got around to decorating them.

I did some fall decorating. Not my best work, but it will have to do.

I'll be back soon to show you some of them,  but for right now I wanted to share this awesome coupon class. In no way am I a coupon diva. I don't clip. I don't print. I don't save. BUT- I want to be! I'm fascinated by those women I see at my Kroger with the huge coupon binders. I want to be her! Weird, I know, but true.

So, I was thrilled to stumble on The Frugal Find. She just made her coupon class free to everyone! I may not be a coupon diva, but I do know free is a good thing! :) I don't know this girl from Adam and I wasn't paid to endorse this class, but I just had to pass it along. Right now, I'm only a couple classes in. Before you know it, I will be one of those cool coupon divas! Yay!

I'll be back later this week with my quick attempt at making my house look somewhat fall-ish. :)

PS- If you do take her class, don't forget to give her some love. She's doing this out of the kindness of her own heart (and out of her pocketbook!) and as a ministry to others. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment