Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Move. The House.

 I can sum up the whole moving process in one word: STINKS.

I can sum up the house in one word, too: LOVE.

It doesn't quite feel like home yet, and we're not settled in all the way, of course- but we love it. During our devotions at night, we are constantly thanking our Father for this wonderful blessing. And I'm just so dang happy to be done with the whole packing/moving process. That fact is almost as wonderful as the actual house. ;)

Anyway, here are just a couple of pictures of the main living areas. We still have the entire upstairs to unpack. And our master bedroom is still in need of some work. Oh, and the master closet is begging for attention. And...OK, I need to stop thinking about the unending list or I'll drive myself crazy.

                                 Don't worry, we're getting the wine shortage fixed very soon. ;)

Needless to say it's still a work in progress and I have yet to decorate for fall. (Wonder if I'll ever get to that?)

But my babies and Southern Hubby are here and that's all I could ask for right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment