Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Howdy y'all!

We're back from a Christmas up north! We had fun but I'm happy to be back home with my cuddly babies. :)

In these parts, we're getting some real life snow, so I figured I'd just pop in to say hi while I was cozy in bed.

Did everyone have a nice holiday? What did y'all get? Southern Hubby got me an awesome lens for my camera! I was tres excited, especially since I have a class at SMU that I'm taking in February. Can't wait! It's fun to be acutally building up a small arsenal of lenses-- photography is so hard but the results are worth it.

Here are just a few of the pictures from our trip...


Baby Rex, our sweet and utterly adorable cousin.


This was Matty's first Christmas, so of course we had to spoil the heck out of him. Southern Hubby got him some goodies to make up for the past lousy Christmases he spent in the puppy mill.


Southern Hubby and his brother. We were walking to the bar where we ran into this guy...


Guess Santa needs a rum and diet around the holidays like the rest of us...



Southern Hubby's cousin and his wife are due in February. They asked me to take a couple of pictures for them.



We woke up to this type of meal every single morning....yummy sugary goodness. Sadly, I gained almost 5lbs during the holidays. Boo. Guess it's back to my gym after the new year. I'm giving myself a couple more gluttonous days. :)
 

With some cousins-- on our way to see my brother in law play at a bar. He's in an awesome band.

I hope everyone had a fabulous and safe time with friends and family. I have other Christmas goodies I want to share with you in the new year. So, I'll be back soon. Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's Eve. Bring on 2010, baby!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment